Today is the day where i discuss this fancy facial called , “Vampire Facial“.
I heard about it long time back and that time it was just called a face PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma).
But recently, this facial became famous by the name of Vampire Facial.
As the name suggests, its called so b coz of the blood used in the facial. No , no don’t get scared. Its not that the direct blood is used or anyone else blood is used for this treatment, but your own blood is taken and then they prepare the plasma from that blood in like 20 min, which is-They take out the growth factors(the rich ingredients responsible for anti-ageing, glow,collagen boost, etc) from our blood. So that’s why its called a vampire facial, as they then induce the blood by creating nano channels on the face and thus in the process the face becomes red.
So let me take you through the whole process step by step:
- They clean your face and make it absolutely clean
- 2. They apply a numbing cream(Prylox) which would make your face numb so that you don’t feel alot of pain in the process(yes it’s a little painful in the end :-)-45 Min
- While the numbing cream is on, they prepare plasma by taking your blood
- The the prylox is removed
- Then with the help of nano pore technology the doc will create small channels on your face and on the other hand the assistant would pour and massage the plasma on the treated area
- The pain is not there as the prylox is there and i was smiling when the process was happening
- The face does become red, but nothing to worry-its the process
- So this happens on the whole face
- I was also given a little bit of retinol as that would improve my skin texture by exfoliating my skin(the channels on my face were open so the retinol would penetrate deep in the face)
- finally there would be massage with the left over plasma-which is little painful as the skin becomes sensitive
- Then they would do icing and you are good to go
Observations after the treatment:
- Face will look red
- Somewhere there will be a little swelling
- Maybe small bruces
But don’t worry at all, this is just a part of the process. The swelling will subside in few hours and the redness will settle in a day and then the whole skin will slowly come off with an amazing glow on the face :)..
Precautions after the treatment:
Apply sunblock with 50 plus SPF
Moisturize face alot of times in a day-preferably moisturizer called “Emolene”
Use gentle face cleaner from the next day of the treatment(Cetaphil mild cleanser)
Don’t use anything apart from these 2 till the skin comes off.
Time interval after for the process is- For girls less than 40 years of age it is once in 6 months, for ladies above 40 it would be once in three months for best results.
- Youthful looking face
- Texture of skin improves
- Removes scars
- The skin is glowing
Basically all skin benefits in one treatment!
- Little bit of pain after the treatment
- The skin is red and looks treated for next 5 days
- But both of the above are worth it
Vampire Facial Done by:
MedLinks is one of the topmost destinations for aesthetic dermatology and hair transplants in India and abroad. It was founded in 2013 by AIIMS alumnus Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi and Dr. Gaurang Krishna with a vision to set up a world-class facility to provide advanced aesthetic treatments and hair transplants for which people earlier had to travel abroad. At MedLinks, under the guidance of best dermatologists in Delhi & Gurgaon centers, we use the cutting-edge technology resulting in the highest level of service and treatment standards. Located in posh locations of New Delhi and Gurgaon, the centers are well equipped with latest Lasers, Aesthetic devices, and robots along with sophisticated OTs for cosmetic surgery and Hair Restoration. So, if you have been wanting to consult the best skin specialist in Delhi & Gurgaon, MedLinks is your ultimate destination.
Experience with Medlinks(derma center) for Vampire Facial:
1.Doctor Pankaj(Director, Medlinks) is very helful when it comes to consultation
2. He gives proper guidance and tells why we are doing what in the process
3. The staff is super professional and caring
4. There is proper care about the hygiene
5. They are never in rush to complete the process
6. They take care special care of clients with sensitive skin
7. The ambience is very welcoming and comforting
Adresss and contact details for Medlinks:
4306, DLF Phase-4. Next to galleria market, opposite to DLF club / +91 9910302888
Their wesite: https://www.medlinks.in/
Price at Medlinks: 25,000 INR